Love these DIY ideas as much as we do? Stay up to date on our latest findings by liking our facebook page at Home and Heart DIY Facebook!
I love this! And sooo easy…
Just follow the instructions below:
1. Paint your nails with a clear base coat or a color of your choice
2. Cut the Nail Decal to size allowing for some excess to trim
3. Soak the Nail Decal in warm water for 30-60 seconds
4. Remove from water, pat dry on a tissue and peel design from backing paper
5. Position onto nail and smooth down with finger and trim excess with nail scissors
6. Apply generous coats of clear top coat to protect your beautiful new design
To get the birds on a swing Nail Decal go to YR Nails.